Made from a SMS fabric, these comprise of two spun bound layers that provide good tensile strength and elongation. Built for comfort and freedom of movement, these have an advanced pattern which helps to reduce tearing by having more room in the crotch area. The waist, wrists and ankles are elasticised giving the feeling of a tight seal.
- Type 5/6 disposable coveralls
- Spun bonded polypropylene, melt blown polypropylene, and spun bonded polypropylene
- Available in size S – 3XL — Unsure of your size? Check out the size guide!
For those in the electrical and petroleum distribution industry, flame retardant coveralls will protect against light sprays and liquid aerosol.
- EN ISO 14116:2015: Limited flame spread properties: index rating of -1
- Type 5: Protection against airborne solid particles (EN 13982-1)
- Type 6: Protection against limited splash & liquid spray (EN 13982-1)
- EN 1073-2:2006: Test method for measurement of surface reactivity
- EN 1073-2:2002: Particulate radioactive contamination
- Currently only size XL, more sizes available on request
* Please take note of the following: Products supplied may not be exactly the same as the products displayed in our images. However, if a replacement product is supplied it will then be of equivalent standard/quality.