- Orders are sent from our Wellington office or direct from supplier and we will advise accordingly.
- Orders are processed within standard working hours Monday to Friday. Any orders received outside of these times will be processed on the next working day.
- Delivery timeframes are an approximate guide, and do not include order processing.
- MCG ships with NZCouriers with signature required. Orders being shipped from suppliers direct may have another shipping carrier.
- We are currently unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Tracking number(s) will be emailed upon order processing.
- For addresses outside of New Zealand please contact us for estimate shipping costs.
- Any local taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser. Major Consulting Group takes no responsibility for any delay in the processing of your purchase should local taxes or duties be applied.
|Wellington incl Porirua & Lower Hutt||Local delivery / pick-up||$free|
|Greater Wellington Region (incl Kapiti, Upper Hutt, Wairarapa)||Courier 1-3 business days||$8|
|Manawatu - Whanaganui||Courier 1-3 business days||$12|
|Rest of North Island||Courier 2-5 business days||$16|
|South Island||Courier 2-5 business days||$30|
We take every care to ensure all of our Asbestos Essentials meets expected international standards and is in good working order. Please take care to ensure you order wearable items to fit, using the size guide on our website
Still not quite as you expected? No worries, you can return it!
For ease of processing, we ask that you notify us of your intention to return within 7 working days of delivery. Please let us know how you would like us to process the return for you – ie an exchange of item variation (size) or another item of equal or greater value, or a refund.
To return an item via post, securely package your item and send to:
Major Consulting Group
Level 7, 88 Lambton Quay
It’s your responsibility to return the items to us in a safe and secure way to avoid loss or damage. Please allow 14 days for us process your return once it’s been received by us. International customers, please mark your parcel ‘returned goods’ to avoid customs delays and allow additional time for your return to reach us.
We will notify you by email when we have processed your return.
Returns terms and conditions:
- We take every care to ensure all of our Asbestos Essentials meets expected international standards and is in good working order. Please take care to ensure you order wearable items to fit, using the size guide on our website
- Goods must be returned in unused condition, in original packaging, free of any dust or other contamination, along with proof of purchase and within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Applies to full price, sale and clearance items but excludes goods sold as ‘clearance’.
- Please allow 14 days for us process your return once it’s been received by us.
- Refunds can be issued as a credit voucher or a refund to your original payment method.
- When returning an online purchase, the original delivery charges will not be refunded.
- We will do our best to accommodate your exchange request, however, we can not guarantee the availability of your preferred item.
- For change of mind returns via post, Major Consulting Group Ltd does not cover the cost of delivery back to our warehouse; you must cover the cost of postage.
- For international orders, we will not accept liability for any customs duties or taxes that may be payable in relation to the order or its return.
- For purchases made using multiple payment methods, any refund will be made to the original tender types.
- When returning an item to us by post it is your responsibility to return the item to us in a safe way – Major Consulting Group Ltd is not responsible for items being returned to us that are lost or damaged in transit.
- The returning item remains your responsibility until we have received it at our warehouse.
- This policy is in addition to, and does not affect, your rights under consumer laws. These terms apply to change of mind returns only, not returns for faulty, damaged or incorrect items.
Faulty, damaged or incorrect items
If there is a problem with your item, including faulty items, damaged items or if we accidently sent you the wrong item, we’ll sort you out – contact us before you return your purchase and we can talk you through your options.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.